Slackriders  
Toggle Content .:: Home :: Forums :: Register ::.
Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home
 News
 Account Options
 Community
 Web

Toggle Content Upcoming Events
There are no events scheduled in the next 30 days.

Forums › Dirtbike Misc › In memory of fallen dirt riders › OLDFART

OLDFART
Fallen Dirt Riders Memorial.....Leave your thoughts here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexIn memory of fallen dirt riders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bro_isk™
SR Platinum Member
SR Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

2 years on... & I still remember & will always remember you. coz, you were always there when I organise events for newbies... & your final mass ride with us was during my Birthday Trail 2007. Got mixed feelings whenever I organised a birthday trail every year since then. That was when most riders got to meet you either for the first or the last time.

R.I.P.

Did accompanied ur coffin all the way to Mandai Crematorium, placed a white rose on you & you departured.

Last edited by bro_isk™ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
ah_huat
SR Bronze Member
SR Bronze Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

will miss you uncle denis aka old fart.
lonely biker
SR Bronze Member
SR Bronze Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

Will think of u when I ride.
bro_isk™
SR Platinum Member
SR Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

still in rememberance...
ktkt
SR Silver Member
SR Silver Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

Will miss Uncle Old Fart.
feilong71
SR Silver Member
SR Silver Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

ktkt wrote:
Will miss Uncle Old Fart.

Yep definitely ...
bro_isk™
SR Platinum Member
SR Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

Oldfart Uncle Dennis, U had somehow motivate me to not stop organising trail rides for new riders. Coz, u r always there for me, To motivate other new riders too. Eventhough im now riding a Honda Sonic due to financial constraint, my passion for dirt riding always lives and I'm back to dirt.
How I wish u are here. Joining me on my 2011 Birthday Trail.

4 years on... & I still remember & will always remember you. coz, you were always there when I organise events for newbies... & your final mass ride with us was during my Birthday Trail 2007. Got mixed feelings whenever I organised a birthday trail every year since then. That was when most riders got to meet you either for the first or the last time.

R.I.P.

Did accompanied ur coffin all the way to Mandai Crematorium, placed a white rose on you & you departured.
ktkt
SR Silver Member
SR Silver Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

Missing Uncle Old Fart~~~
yzknobbies
SR Silver Member
SR Silver Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

KTKT... when are u going back to your roots?
bro_isk™
SR Platinum Member
SR Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

Suddenly thought of you Uncle Dennis. This Year, unfortunately no Birthday Trail, an annual memorable trail dedicated for u.

How I wish you are around to have ur strong support and motivations...

:o(

FLASHBACK!

bro_isk™ wrote:
2 Dec 2007: Me too bro....., I got red eyes now.... weeping since I heard the news. Thinking of him at the last moment in my Birthday trail exactly last week on the 25th.

If you read carefully in his last words in the thread, he didnt say he want to make frens at Nusa but, ironically, he said, he wants to make frens with Nusa. That words really cant stop me crying sia.... That shows that he still have the energy, enthusiasm and a young heart to start trailling in Nusajaya, Johor. But, unfortunately, his wish wasn't granted. My heart really2 in pain now... I took off today specially for him, browsing through his actions in my Birthday Trail pictures and the Birthday Trail Video I intended to post.

My Last call: U guys noe that I'm organising a classified Newbie Enduro Trail soon. On 2nd Dec, Sunday, I tried to call Oldfart specially inviting him for the New Newbie Enduro Route but the call cuden get through. So sad...
My Last Moment with Uncle Dennis:
Derrick, Richard, Bro Isk's bro, Narada, Sinner XR4 & Elton, remember? At the end of my Birthday Trail? Oldfart ask us to go another round in TM to the waterbreaker? I regret turning down his offer...! I dunnoe how u(Richard, Sinner & Elton) feel? U guys were with his last moment at the waterbreaker happily chatting with him.
Uncle Dennis + his classic XR Last Moment Visiting The Water Breaker Chatting with Richard together with Elton's, Sinner's and Richard's bike.:

ah_huat
SR Bronze Member
SR Bronze Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

it have been so many year and we still miss you uncle dennis
ah_huat
SR Bronze Member
SR Bronze Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: OLDFART Reply with quote

is been 10 year, i still miss you unlce oldfart
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexIn memory of fallen dirt riders All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: