Slackriders  
Toggle Content .:: Home :: Forums :: Register ::.
Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home
 News
 Account Options
 Community
 Web

Toggle Content Upcoming Events
There are no events scheduled in the next 30 days.

Forums › Kopitiam › Kopitiam CHAT › BEWARE and REPORT black Mazda MX5 SJG2018G

BEWARE and REPORT black Mazda MX5 SJG2018G
Talk about anything under the sun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexKopitiam CHAT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trempest
SR Bronze Member
SR Bronze Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: BEWARE and REPORT black Mazda MX5 SJG2018G Reply with quote

Beware and Report against black Mazda MX5 SJG2018G

Encountered this reckless and arrogant young driver today along ECP exit to Xilin at about 2.30pm todfay, 21 Feb 2017

Despite moderate rain the driver sped past in front of my motorcycle as I exited the ECP to Xilin.

I followed the driver and both stopped at the traffic light before turning to Changi South Ave 1.

I dismounted my motorcycle and approached the driver who then winded his window down.

When I told him he dangerously cut into my lane at high speed without signalling and that he should be more respectful of other road users, his arrogant response was "But you also what" which is utter rubbish. Traffic light soon turned green and I went back to my motorcycle knowing it was useless speaking to the punk since I lacked evidence because my bike's camera was low on battery.

Another motorcyclist waiting at the traffic light near me said he also saw the high speed overtaking which nearly caused a collision with my bike.

To all you motorists and motorcyclists, please be extra careful if you spot the same car on our road. Avoid if possible and report if evidence is available before someone gets killed.

Driver is in male Chinese in his last 20s to early 30s.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexKopitiam CHAT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: