Slackriders  
Toggle Content .:: Home :: Forums :: Register ::.
Toggle Content Main Menu
 Home
 News
 Account Options
 Community
 Web

Toggle Content Upcoming Events
There are no events scheduled in the next 30 days.

Forums › Lets RIDE! › Race Report Archives › 5-6 Oct: FIM Asian MX2 round 4 Tehran, Iran

5-6 Oct: FIM Asian MX2 round 4 Tehran, Iran
Photos and results of past races and race reports
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexRace Report Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kied
SR Platinum Member
SR Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 5-6 Oct: FIM Asian MX2 round 4 Tehran, Iran Reply with quote

I am still quite shocked about this big fuss kicked up about Amin and Me racing in un-sanctioned events by Edward Soh.
WHY.......
BECAUSE THIS WILL KILL THE SPORT!!!

Since last week, I have been thinking: is this a trick question or riddle that you cannot answer?
Last night, I met up with SMSA President and VP Motorcycle sports for dinner to clarify and confirmed my understanding.

Is it NOT true that all or most of MSSC events are un-sanctioned?
Is AAM informed of and do AAM officials come down to sanction motorcycle racing at Nusajaya or 1 tree hill since its Malaysia?
Is there a Clerk of course or a Race steward present during the Event?

I personally felt the SMSA president and VP Motorcycle sports and some committee members are pretty tensed up with all these emails from Edward (Gen Secretary of MSSC). Maybe SMSA should review this and clam down on un-sanctioned racing like what Edward suggest.

NO........
BECAUSE THIS WILL KILL THE SPORT!!!

I said NO, you cannot do that. That will stop all the MSSC races and will kill the sport. I believe Edward Soh has a personal grudge with the riders who went for this Iran MX race. Once we get to the root of the issue, I think we don't need the whole offroad comunity to suffer due to 2-3 guys having a disagreement.

Maybe we can't EVER agree, I suggest this:
Let's agree to disagree. Let's move on from here in peace
dark_angel
SR Gold Member
SR Gold Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: 5-6 Oct: FIM Asian MX2 round 4 Tehran, Iran Reply with quote

Enough is enough, I believe we riders(mx, trail or enduro) have seen enough of all these post. I think it's great to see the Singapore flag represented in Motocross.

Let's close this chapter and move on together as a dirt bike community no matter which discipline we are.

I will lock this thread up.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexRace Report Archives All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: